Wednesday 4 January 2017

I'm not invisible anymore

I took it all off, every trace of make-up and I like what's in front of me but I did have a little help, Microderma-brasion.  I purchased my Sanitas Microderma-brasion £24.99 from Lidl about a year ago, I didn't have a clue back then what Microderma-brasion was but thought that it had to be good as there were only a couple left when I got to the supermarket.  So I watched a couple of videos on youtube and its still as effective today as it was back then. Any blemishes remaining on my face just seemed to fade away.  I then followed with Lacura facial treatment oil for dry skin even though mine is combination and the next morning, my skin looked amazing.  The blemishes had virtually gone, (likely to be hormonal given that they arrived quickly and departed in the same manner) my skin was glowing. So I left the house with just eyeliner and mascara and the rest is as they say another story.

No comments:

Post a Comment